Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ok people I know my blog is so fucking dead but who cares if nobody visits my blog? I read it myself then, lol so lonerzxzzzxzzzzxxzz.

Went out with Jooping and Herwen and omg I found my new gossip-crapola mates! Wooooooo this is gonna be fun. Went to LaiLai at Jurong Point to have our brunch and walked around JP, crapping and had so much fun. Made a date on Tuesday to hit the town looking our best. Gonna spam eyeliner hadnt touch it for so fking long man I miss my blue-black eyes HAHAHA

Also made a date with that fucker on wednesday, not disclosing where HA! Die also must go but hope it doesnt rain PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE if not it'll be so damn sad :(

And sometimes I wonder why I turn so vulgar in front of some of my friends, lol. So unglam, hope he doesnt have the chance to see it until we get married (just a note to signify that it'll never happen. Or will it? If it will then I WANT IT MAN!) HAHAHA so despo. Shrugs.


Hey, to you out there.
I know you know that I miss you so much but I know that you dont care and I've been trying so hard to forget you but it doesnt work a fucking little bit! And you know it's kinda frustrating to have your image popping in my mind like a faulty VCD player when I'm trying to do smth else more constructive than missing you when you dont even know, less to say do so too! I don't give a shit about 'I love you forever honey' (there's no forever so WAKE UP FROM YOUR DUMB DREAM AND GET PRAGMATIC PEOPLE) and 'If you love a person, seeling him/her happy will be enough and it's not necessary to possess him/her' --- OK I think that's seriously bullshit. If you love a girl/guy then go for it, what are you waiting for, Judgement Day? Sheesh, what are you people thinking! Ok fine I confessed to you and you avoiding me is the fruit I got for my 'valour' but nvm, things dont always go your way doesnt it? I dont know if youre reading this but I'm sick and tired of missing you all the time and going all nostalgic for our moments spent together. Forget them maybe, but they're too sweet and precious.
Oh damn it.
This is pissing me off big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home