Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Chinese New Year Eve,
and I hve to get so pissed about that bitch again.
I was sleeping in the room hving a terrible headache when she came in and said,
"Can you do something more meaningful rather than wasting your time and life away sleeping?"
I told her I was hving a headache and she didn't show any signs of redemption.
And less than 5 seconds later, she said the same thing again.
I fucking told you I'm hving a headache, which part of this perfectly understandable sentence do you not understand?
Piss off.

I don't even hve my own rights to sleep.
What kind of mother is this?
Nb.

Maybe it's when I try so hard to ensure nothing goes wrong during the upcoming festive seasons that there'll always be these kinda surges of anger.
Thanks to none other than... Well I don't hve to spell it out.


***
Went out with my ANE friends yesterday for a reunion dinner. Had steamboat somewhere near Beach Road and later on we bought some alcohol and sat by the Esplanade. Choon Heng's treat, thank you so much. :)
Drank a bottle of Barcadi and I'm still sober! Unlike the other time when I was totally K.O.-ed. Lol

Albert

Fucking unglam one. Lol


Huishan


Couple face? Hmm...

I'M ROTTING AT HOME LIKE CHEESE BEING LEFT OUT IN THE OPEN.
SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home