Thursday, December 25, 2008

That bitch just saw me using MSN and said, "So all these nights you've been sleeping late it's all because of MSN?" and she give me her signature fuck face.
And the naggings went on and on and on and on and on and on...
And so did the doubts and disgusting faces she gave me, making it clear she was super suspicious about what I'm doing online...
But too bad, I locked my computer.
You can't come in.
Even if you want me to unlock it, I won't.
You think I'm an idiot like you?
Hahaha
Once bitten, twice shy.
I won't let your and your boyfriend's filthy hands touch my private information again.
So what if you're my mom?
Does that give you the right to invade my privacy?
So what if he's a whiz in computering?
I don't give a fuck as long as you stay far away from my privacy.

You make me wna grow up as fast as I can,
so I can escape from your clutches, from your control, from your nonsense.
I'm tired of blogging about you all the time,
but it's the only way I have,
because I hve nowhere else to vent my anger, and certainly you won't listen.
Please just fuck outta my life, you might not be able to take my attitude, but likewise I can't take yours.

Sorry Ma.

***

Enough of being pissed and fucked up, I'm sorry people. I'm just so angry about this terrible Christmas I had and for hving such a mother.

Spent the day with James, we went to town together. As usual I lied to my mom, I don't care. :) We trained to Orchard and settled down in Taka MOS Burger. Had so much fun talking, but Mr James gotta go to church so we trained back to Gombak. Actually we wanted to go down to Suntec but the scene in front of the MRT doors was @#$%^&*& so we just went back.
So on the train James told me about this little boy who kana disiao by him and his friends. "Eh, your brother ah?" LOL the boy pek cek till... Ha James would know better. :D

So we laughed all the way back to Gombak hehehehehehehe
Ok lame.
We found a place to sit down and I applied eye shadow for him HAHAHA
Gold and teak, macham become chiobu alr ROFL
Prettier than Eugene the other day HA :D
But too bad he don't let me post the picture and he covered half his face so... As long as I hve them. Hehehehehehe :D
We had so much fun that we forgot the time and he was late for church. OK actually I was the one who held him up because I was hving so much fun sending and cancelling the photos via Bluetooth HAHAHA
He was damn du lan one hehehehehe well that was the whole point.
And I realized today I keep saying F you hahahahahaaha :D

Oh well we took some (actually ALOT) photos together but he didn't allow me to post them up cause most of it were his FFs. :)
I shall be an angel on the last few hours of Christmas 2008 and not post them up. :)



He specially requested for this to be up.

Favourite photo of the Year! Ha :D

Thank you James, for spending Christmas with me. It was perhaps the best, for you brightened up my day with your words and actions from all these lurking, looming gloom that had surrounded me for the past night. Thank you so, so much. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home