Saturday, December 6, 2008

Went to SPCA with Prime yesterday. He's in Spain now, I guess. Or at least on the plane maybe. Gonna be back in 9 days. What a lucky chap... :)



Very sadly, Olue wasn't there anymore. :( Supposingly he was adopted, and I hope he has found a better home, and a better life...

Olue



And the photos we took together yesterday

It wasn't painful, 'cause it wasn't my finger. Ha :D

3 under one roof








This agressive kitty tried to attack me

















Inside the Cattery































"I'm a cat lover too!" Ha :D




That neh kia



It's a Saturday, and I'm rotting at home. No dates, and I bet my mom is reluctant to let me out. It seems to have been so long since I've donned nice clothes and go downtown with my friends. It's like, so no life now. Stay at home, sleep, eat, watch tv, go to training. Well, at least training is fun.

And staying at home like this somehow just let my thoughts run wild. Those happy times spent together, seems as if it was some decades ago, when in factual it had only happened a mere 2 months ago.


I doubt you remember them anyway.
There were so... minor to you in the first place, weren't they?





Oh, I wonder how Prime is doing.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home