Saturday, October 25, 2008

Had friendly matches at Pioneer Junior College today. Okay, it was much more fun than I'd expected it to be. Teammates had 3 matches with PJ Girls Team, I played on the third set. I was really relaxed, unlike the old me who used to be so tense when ye beh was around, lol. So I really enjoyed the game, although there are mistakes but who cares! I wna enjoy the game with my teammates more than the desire to win the set, so yeah. :D



After that went to wash up. Bobo tied a bun for me! Omg I'm so happy, it's been like ages since I've tied a bun with my hair and it's nice. Tried numerous times at home but didn't succeed and it looked horrible so I gave up. Thank you Bo! :D



Took photos with Serli in the washroom and went out to find the whole team sitting there. At first we thought we were the ones who kept them waiting, but actually it was the Victoria boys. Lol, oh they were there too today at PJ. Sandy wanted to get the cellphone number from this No.10 spiker from VS whose name I think it's Darren or Terence? I dunno. Lol. So eventually she got his number and the whole situation was rather awkward 'cause the whole team was like teasing them. Sigh, if only I had her courage... I found it pretty embarrassing at first, but after some thought I realised she was quite brave, as I've never asked for the number from any guy (although sometimes I would really want to but it's very paiseh leh, lol). Come to think of it, I find that No.10 very good looking as well, and he looked so much like my primary school mate. Ok my pri. school friend is better looking haha! Or is he? :O



Anyway, went to Lot 1 and ate at LJS' with Serli, Janelle, Jingwen, Kohser, Meifen, Yingyan and Jason. And there was this pair of siblings sitting behind me, an elder brother and his sister. He was really nice to her, he bought the chocolate cake thingy and shared it with her. How I wish I had an elder brother myself... Although I do have stepbrothers, it just doesn't feel the same.



Trained home with Jason and Serli, she alighted at Bukit Batok so Jason and I talked about studies back to Jurong East. Was saying how bad my Chemistry was and I can see that he was trying to help and give me advice. Alright, I shall work hard for my Chemistry and towards my O Levels, for myself, for Prime, and for you Jason! Since you're rarely so nice HAHA. :D

And Superman No.5 from VSVB is really good looking! The Camera Man for today! Ha. :}


But crushes and infatuations never had a chance.


Lousy zoom





Ms. Towel and Comb? Lol

























Serli's favourite photo of all taken!































+ Some random pictures,

I look ugly but for the sake of chiobu Sharvin...


This is my contact picture in Jia Wen's phone HAHA


Oh! Jia Wen! You're too cute to resist, I hve to post this :D


End of with dear cute Sharvin during his Primary School days, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home