Wednesday, October 15, 2008

想忘了.

***
It was a waste of time in school today. No teachers, no exam scripts, no nothing. Could have stayed at home and slept till 12pm then go for training. This 'great' school system is getting us nowhere.
But still, I'm constantly reminded of the fear of being retained for the year. Tried to get some information of Mrs. Chia and Ms. Ong but their mouths are sealed. O well, friendly match tomorrow in school, and it's also Promotional Meeting Day. I'll bug them till they reveal. :D
Had dinner with Bobo after training. Man, I ate so much. No wonder I ain't showing any signs of slimming down. Well, as SJM said, 能吃是福. Besides, we're growing up now. I believe our rate of metabolism isn't that low. So, grow while you can now, although I suppose I stopped growing already. Nb.
***
Just when you thought everything was over, a song, or whatever, might just remind you of unpleasant, or well, things you don't really wanna think about. It's pretty hard to get it off your mind yaw, especially when he just zooms in and outta your mind like a rocket, leaving so much exhaust in its track, which makes you hard to forget.
But you have to, eventually, don't you?
Snap out of it. O come on, you can do it, can't you?
Nobody's gonna help you, not even him. So save yourself.
Thanks, I hate this feeling.
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home