Tuesday, October 14, 2008

结束了.



***

In a blink of an eye, 5 days have passed. Well, we'll be getting our results tomorrow. Gonna be such a disappointment.

I'm bound to fail my Double Maths and Combined Science. I took the paper myself, who else knows it better than me? I've failed these 3 subjects for my MYE, so it isn't much of a surprise if I failed it this time round too.

But my English and Geography? O come on, please don't fail me. I've pinned all my hopes on you, although I know clearly I've screwed up essay writing (fancy choosing an argumentative essay and not knowing it's one) and my Geography SEQ, both 8 marks questions I wrote a mere 4 lines. Wtf.

I dreamt that I got 25/50 for both my Geography papers, which makes it 50/100. That's VERY bad. I know I didn't study but actually I found the paper relatively easy. Tons of things to write, but if you studied and understood what the teacher was saying, you ought to get at least a B4 I guess. Doesn't apply to me though.

I have a hunch Mrs Chia is gonna actually come up to me and tell me "Your chances of retaining are very high" or "You are retained for the year". Whou. That's really a nightmare come true. Then maybe I'll jump off the building before my mom murders me, it'll be a much less painful death... And come to think of it, I think my results are bad enough to land me in 3E/3N in Year 2009. Fuck.

***

SJM is ill. And she's still chatting with her She-Knows-It-Better-Than-Anyone-Else. Lol.

Alright, off to do vb admin stuff.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home