Sunday, October 12, 2008

See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
O that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!
- Watching Juliet at her window, Romeo longs for her.
***
I had a crazy day with SJM. We went to Suntec City together for Beppu Ramen (I introduced it yaw!), and had a really early dinner (at like, 4pm?). While waiting for the food to be served, we took photographs at the restaurant. Used the self-timer and left the camera on the table. You see, it's hard to actually gauge when a ten-second self-timer is gonna snap your photo, so we were smiling at the camera for quite some time like idiots, and people walking past the restaurant outside were looking at us like we're some ____? Lol. But the photos were good, although my eyeliner smudged like *&^%$#@!.
After that we walked around Suntec City, and SJM bought even more food. We ate desserts at the food court and after that went to buy the chicken cutlet or something. Threw it away with more than half left. Sorry chicken. :( Anyway, SJM totally owned. Altogether, she ate:
1. A bowl of Ramen with chilli 6 times stronger that sent me tearing.
2. A bowl of Honeydew Sago.
3. One Hotdog.
4. 4 Muffins.
Rofl?
We were at Minitoons, and SJM came out with this terribly pink Strawberry Shortcake bag and said we should buy it as a gift for him. Well, I certainly agreed, it did kinda fit him, although we were seriously intending to buy him something decent...
Oh, and I saw this Nike backpack. It was so much nicer and cheaper than the one I got less than a month ago. Totally regret it. O fuck. But mine's not bad anyway. Cost me a freaking 90 bucks. And that one was just 55. Wtf? Forget it. Rather spend time loving the one I have now.
SJM and I bought a dress each. Identical ones. Promised each other to wear it out together one day. :) It was sweet, and kinda cheap. 2 for 30 dollars, oh well, I had to borrow 3 dollars from SJM because I'm dried up. Lol. But Ï'm happy, the dress was really pretty and I got it with my best friend! :D
On the way back to the train station, we saw a couple. Maybe it was more interesting as they were a gay couple. Lol? SJM totally grabbed my hand and tried to control her laughter and I bet one of the guy saw. They were holding hands, with their fingers tightly embraced. Wow, first time I saw this. I saw many lesbian couples but gays? That's pretty rare. Oh well, I suppose Singapore's still an against-homosexuality country, but I don't think we should really interfere into their own lives anyway.
Throughout the whole day SJM and I were talking about everything, and constantly joked about, what if he and his clique happened to just, run into us? Wouldn't that be a beautiful coincidence, with me having a 100% guarantee that they'll just "Eh?" and continue on their journey to wherever. How nice.
It has been the consecutive 4th day that I went out with SJM. Had a really great time her, talking, laughing, oogling at eye candies, everything. Yet, in the first place I never imagined we could be so close. O, how unpredictable can Fate get?
APPOINTMENTS WITH SJM
1. Ajisen Ramen
2. Fried rice at IMM HongKong-based Café (Jiawen?)
3.Marvelous Cream, or something like that, near City Hall MRT Station.
4. Andersen's Ice-Cream? Not yet a pact...
5. Sakura Buffet
6. Nihon Mura @ JW Sports Stadium
and many many more. :D


On the train

Old habits die hard...


Favourite of the Day.


Hair smelling session, love it.




We wanted to get this bag for you, my dear Him.




End of the day.

***


Sometimes I think I'm fretting over things I shouldn't even be thinking about at my age.
But since I already am, why not just cut the hesitation?

I said I'll wait for you. But I ain't sure anymore. Your attitude towards me is unpredictable; we were so close, and now we're so far apart. What's the use of trying to get you to go out with us so just to spend some time with you? You don't care, do you? People say you like me too, but deep down inside I know it's just my own imagination. You're inconsistent, and it's so hard to even guess what's really on your mind.

Yet it's hard to control these thoughts of you.

And now another him is here, I don't know what to do. He promises me love, I promise you love, and you promise ______?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home