Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here I am, finding myself blogging in the morning.
It's been quite some days before I touch the com again today, ever since it's been contaminated with filthy hands.
He blocked my IMEEM, like WHAT THE...
Is listening to music a crime too?
He's now controlling my access like how he controls his own kids' computer.
Come on, you're not my dad, what rights do you have?
Filthy, revolting old man.
Always trying to act nice by giving that fake smile.
Urgh, gotta erase his image outta my mind, if not I'll start to get really gore dreams.

Oh well, it's just a mere 6 days before my China Training Trip! :D
Okay, not so looking forward to it (when you have to go through hardcore training for a consecutive 6 days, now that's not very entertaining...), but yeah. I just wna get out of Singapore, out of this family, out of this whole place.
It's from 25/11 to 02/12.
And sadly I'll be missing my stepbro's birthday and Animal Planet's Day Out at the Singapore Zoo. :(
My favourite place, my favourite channel, all together in one place, one time.
YET I'M NOT IN SINGAPORE...
How lucky is that.
D:

I've got pretty much to talk about but I gotta rush,
meeting NBF at 12pm at Jurong East and yet I'm still at home, haven't bathe, haven't prepare. LOL.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home