Friday, November 14, 2008

Many things happened over this period of time.
Thanks to my stepfather, that son of a bitch.
He not only blocked Facebook and Friendster, but also Imeem.
Hello, is it a crime for wanting to listen to music?
Fuck off, bastard.
I've beared with you and that bitch for invading my privacy and taking my laptop away without my permission.
You've tampered with my laptop and installed so many fucking restrictions, and you think you're right?
What the fuck is wrong with parents nowadays?
So desperate to find out what their kids are doing?
Just ask, idiot.
God gave us a mouth and your ability of speech to talk, not just to eat and scold.
You just made me hate you.
So what if you bought me the F1 cap, PSP, laptop, watch and all those lavish meals?
I can return them all to you, as if I can't live without them, chucks.
Even my bitch mother is repenting on her mistake,
but are you?
You blocked out all my social networking sites,
hello? I'm unlike your anti-social children, I hve many friends.
And why do you have to even bother about the friends I make in the first place?
You're just another man my mom hitched besides my late Father.
So actually, I don't hve to give a fuck on how you think about me and how you feel.
You hve no rights to interfere in my personal life, so please.
Just fuck off.
I don't need you.
It's my mom who needs some bastard like you, not me.


Sorry people.
Won't be able to blog for some time, please bear with me.
And stepfathers come in many types, and mine is the fucking busybody type.
Go be auntie la, you confirm own one, son of a bitch.
URGH so angry.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home