Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just had an astro camp at NP fro the 19th to 20th of Dec and it rocked :D
Okay first day was so boring, but the night activity was fun! Love it love it love it
And the games on Day 2, the night walk too!
Wooooo nbf you don't have to treat me noodles alr :D

Had training yesterday,
yeh beh made us do PT like shit again
*&^%$#@!
Okay nvm
He is a nice coach ok
He admit he is pervert LOL
"对,我就是变态!" And he smiles.
FYI he was suaning wenny HAHAHA
She say sorry also tio soured :D


Alright now I shall go back to proper english!
Hahaha some broken sentences is fun too okay :D

Spent the whole day alone today. Went to meet James (I MENTIONED YOU OK) before setting off to CCK for my hair cut. That James didn't wna accompany me because he needed to go home :(
And he just stays 2 blocks away from mine! Yay new neighbour :D


Oh yes, I've changed my blogskin and changed my song. I won't want you guys to like it cause it's my blog so it only has to please me HAHAHA :D
And the song is nice OK
Just hope Imeem don't cut my song to 30s again this time. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home