Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ok!
I caught Quarantine with my stepbro yesterday (Wednesday) and seriously, it didn't turn out like what I've thought it to be.
At first, I thought it was some kind of spiritual horror movie, but no...
It was so damn fucking gore.
I'm sorry but there was basically blood everywhere.
Oh my God...
But it was okay, just that the ending was a total disappointment.
Oh well...

It was about this block getting quarantined due to some disease called... 'Rabbis?' I don't know. Can't really recall. I covered my eyes for most of the horrific gore parts, and my stepbro was really brave, he just sat there without even moving! Lol. Nice day spent anyway, although I dragged him along. Had to whine abit in front of him before he said yes. Heh :D It was his first horror movie, and I bet his last. Ha :D



It's been 6 days since Prime went to Spain for his holiday. Somehow I feel so empty, 'cause he would always be by my side when I need somebody, or when I'm not feeling too good. He'll be back this Sunday. And then I can meet him again. Wonder if he got me anything from Spain? Maybe a Spanish hunk? Ha! :D I prefer Brazilians, can play volleyball together lol :D
If this was Kohkoh's entry maybe she'll say "Dream abit don't need money one hor!" HAHA I agree. I love my team! :D


Going out to catch The Alps at the Omni-theatre with Jingxuan tomorrow, or maybe today as it's already past midnight. Ps-ed him several times already, I will keep my promise still. And then I'll be hving tuition at Just Mathematics (*PUKE*) from 6-8pm. Had to entertain my mom and say yes to all the tuitions she've came up with. And I'll be joining the Sec 3 syllabus class, which means everything they'll be teaching will be Sec 3 stuff. I prefer it that way. I don't even hve the basics right, what for go to the Sec 4 class? I'll just embarrass myself so badly. And I don't mind learning the stuff with 14 year-olds. I mean, what's wrong with that, lol. My mom seem to be so worried that I'll be left out and everything. Ha, I'm pretty used to that so I guess I'll be fine. :)
And...
I HATE JUST MATHEMATICS TUITION CENTRE!!!
Big time.



I hope you're doing fine, Prime. :)




Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home