Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yaw people I'm back, after mia-ing for more than week.

So many things had happened, and I don't know if I can recall...
Oh well.


From my last post I believed you guys read about my terrible Christmas, but New Year was pretty good. At least I spend it with somebody, instead of being alone again.
I had a friendly match at PJC on Wednesday (New Year's Eve) and it was... pretty badly played. I called it Stunt Day cause I was doing so many stunts when I can't even receive the serve. Lol it was (*&^#*&^% embarrassing, especially when the PJ and VS players were around too. And Ye Beh didn't even bother to give us debrief. :(
After the matches I went to check my phone and found out that my friends from ANE had changed the plans and went to Leslie's house instead of Sentosa. I admit I was pissed and upset and I started bombarding Albert with rude smses. I'm sorry NBF. :(
I was just upset that something I planned had been changed so easily... Sorry people.
Didn't see that coming, and I thought I was gonna have a good time at Sentosa with them. Oh well... Went home to bathe and all, and slept for awhile. I was feeling kinda emo so I didn't wna go down to join the rest. Rang James up, and he promised to spend the night outside with me, thankfully! I was planning to spend the night with the whole group at Sentosa but since it turned out to be at Leslie's house...

So we agreed to meet at Harbourfront MRT cause we decided to ton overnight at ECP. Went to Westmall to have my dinner while not realizing that I am already late... By the time I finished my dinner, James had alr reached JE. Hehehe so we trained down to ECP and I rented skates. And here's the fun part. I spent 15 agonizing minutes skating in those problematic skates and the remaining 45 trying to get the damn skates out of my feet as it was stucked. In the end I had to wear the skate on my left foot and James's slipper on my right and limped all the way back to the rental store. It's pain one can! Nb. But luckily he was beside me so I wasn't alone. :) Went back to the rental store and the uncle took it out in 2 seconds. WTF!?!?!??!!! Actually we were pressing the wrong thing that's why we couldn't open it. I complained to the uncle and he gave me 30mins more to skate. But my leg too pain alr :(

Huishan was nagging us to meet her at City Hall, so we left ECP at around 11pm plus and made our way down. The train was so empty until we reached City Hall. The people just rushed in as if the train will leave the next second. Wtf. Alright we met Hs there and made our way to the Singapore Flyer. Sat there and talked abit while waiting for Choon Heng to join us. Meanwhile we saw this guy carrying a girl down the escalator and we thought they were pda-ing or smth, until we found out that she was drunk. DEAD drunk. She was vomiting and it was obviously a handful for the guy to handle so Hs and I went to help him. We took her to the washroom, cleaned her up and apparently she was too drunk to move so she simply fell asleep in the toilet. Lol sounds funny but it was pretty interesting for this is the first time I met someone so drunk. Alright here's smth funny, the guy ran out of the ladies' to take something when he banged into a reflecting wall cause he thought that's the way out. It's hard to depict it through words but the scene was fucking hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing while Hs gave me that stunned face and said I was so evil to laugh at one's misfortune. True enough, awhile later while I bent down to get smth from my bag which was leaning against that plastic wall, my head kana the wall also. HAHAHA since then I couldn't stop laughing and I am still laughing right now :D
Choon Heng joined us and helped out abit, after that he and Hs went to 7-11 to buy some food while leaving James and I behind to take care of the girl. The guy was around too, and we were chased out of the place as it was past the time and in the end we accompanied the guy and the girl back to their hotel (they're not locals) at Orchard by cab, and we also made our way back to the Flyer by cab. Limo somemore, lol. By the time Hs and Ch were back so we sat outside somewhere nearby, ate and drank some alchohol called Barcadi mixed with Heiniken. Lol it tasted quite good so I drank and drank and drank until more than half was gone and then I started to laugh like, for no reason. Lol and they forbid me to drink more :( So after that I was abit seh alr, couldn't think properly and all. We ton there till like 6am plus and made our way home. Slept on the bus throughout while James didn't even get a wink of sleep, sorry James. :( In the end the bus uncle had to wake the both of us up. HAHA :D


It was an extremely tiring day but I really had lots of fun. Thank you so much James, Huishan and Choonheng for starting off my New Year so hilariously, so cheerfully, and most importantly, so happily. THANKS! :D



***


Alright, yesterday (Friday) was the first day of school. Nothing much, but the most interesting thing to start your Sec 4 life is to have your teammate coming in and exchanging skirts with you. HAHAHA thanks to Ahlili I had to walk around school with her super short skirt cause she wore my skirt to see razak. I was cleaning the windows in my class and I bent down to get smth when Sayang said, "Eh, don't anyhow bend here bend there uh. I can see everything." Lol lucky I got wear FBT inside. :D AND I CAN'T SIT WITH SAYANG ANYMORE :( change of seating arrangement, now she's right in front. :( Oh well, I'm now sitting beside Wenny and maybe Ahlili is joining us too so it'll be a trio row. Lol, macham war everyday alr, first thing Wenny said was "Wa, wo bu yong huo liao." LOL! :D
And frankly to say, Ahlili your skirt is nice one hur :D After I step down from Council I go alter my skirt also. HAHAHA :D



Look at my jiaobin. Omg but the skirt is nice one :D

Alright it's late alr.

See ya people.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home