Sunday, January 11, 2009

Went down to Far East Plaza with Ahlili, for details please go to her blog. Hehe :D
Bought a kimono top with her and I'm happy!
Not really though cause I still have so many things I want to buy and worse still,
I DON'T HAVE MONEY. :(

I still want to buy these:
1. Glossy leggings!!!
2. MY DAMN HEELS although I wonder if it'll still be there when I go back
3. Pencil eyeliner (and they're so fking expensive)
4. Earrings!
5. That black/white top I saw at one of the shops in FEP basement and it costs a damn $32.
6. That butterfly top from M&M! Although Ahlili say not nice but it's quite cheap you know
and more just that I can't recall for now.
Anyone can sponsor? LOL

I NEED MONEY!!!!!!
And I don't mind working!
Urgh...
I'll be going on a hunger strike for the next two weeks so as to save money and get the stuff I want. :D
Can slim down as well, that's killing two birds with one stone! Hahaha :D
And Ahlili, don't forget our slimming cream!!! Rofl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home