Saturday, January 17, 2009

First thing first:
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FRIENDS WHO SCORED SO WELL FOR THEIR Os!
As follows,
my brother scored L1R5 = 9,
Prime scored L1R5 = 16
Kuan Yu scored L1R5 = 7

Smart asses. Lol
My bro is trying out for ACJC and Kuanyu is obviously overchoiced... After CCA deduction his score is 5. Wtf?
Prime is going for Poly with L1R4 = 12 for I guess he'll be alright. :)

If only I can do as well when it's my turn... :(

Ok nvm. Don't talk about studies first.
I BOUGHT MY HEELS ALR!
Not very high but it's pretty comfortable.
Ahlili was telling me to get the other pair but it was really high and uncomfortable although it was pretty.
Oh well...
I'm happy. :D

And so many things happened in school, I dunno where to start off with.
All I can say is that i spent almost everyday laughing along with Wenny, Ahlili, Yong Li, Jansen and Jun Jie.
Especially Ahlili's 'buddha' and all the jokes about SW's perm hair.
For many days I laughed till I stomachache LOL.
But it's really fun, and I hope Chia won't change our seats. :(
Must act quiet in front of her, heh. :D

Here's a joke for everyone:

When John attends weddings, his older relatives would always joke and tell him, "You're next, you're next."
At funerals, John would then them, "Hey, you're next, you're next."


HAHAHA ok dumb. Not funny right :(
Nvm I was self-entertaining.


See ya people, going to ACJC with my brother later.
Ciao! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home