Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Went to Vivocity with Herwen and Jooping today. Had a great time, thanks girls! :D
After hving lunch at LJS we walked around and settled down and the grand stand area or whatever you call that. First thing that caught our eye was this couple at the very top showing extremely hardcore PDA. It was a pretty good show for all to see HAHAHA as a audience I certainly enjoyed it LOL.
Anyw slacked there and talked, more like bitching around some issues and people in school WOOO had a great time. And sadly cause I've to be home before 5:30PM so we left Vivo at around 4:15 and trained home.





We didn't make her cry. I swear.





Can fight with those angmohs alr

So I'm now blogging away, its been so long since I blogged regularly actually...
I made a promise to my girls that I'll ask that question again on Prom. Sometimes its just not as easy as it seems, I've said it once and it was a setback; its hard to remain undeterred by disappointment and all. I won't say I miss you cause I bet you're sick of it already, I myself am too.
Sick of missing you, sick of this whole damn thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home